Halloween is coming up, and what could be better than some sugar on this scary evening? Most
people are completely focused on planning the perfect outfit for the night. Surprise your friends
with some spooky brownies. A great idea if you’re going to a big Halloween party, but also if
you’re just staying home watching horror movies on Netflix. The recipe is from Betty Crocker.
• 400 g butter
• 12 tablespoons cocoa powder
• 8 eggs
• 1 kg sugar
• 6 teaspoons vanilla sugar
• 600 g flour
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C
2) Lightly grease an oblong brownie tin or line it with parchment paper.
3) Melt the butter in a small sauce-pan and add the cocoa powder. Remove from heat.
4) Mix eggs and sugar in a bowl. Add the mix of butter and cocoa powder.
5) Add the rest of the dry ingredients and stir well.
6) Pour into prepared tin and bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes until crusty on top.
7) Remove from oven and allow it to cool completely. Cut into brownies.
8) Make frosting out of powdered sugar.
9) Pour it over the brownies and add marshmallows on top of the brownies.
10) Transform the marshmallows into ghosts by using a black gel or a marker.
Do you celebrate Halloween? Leave a comment below!