Tired of drinking instant coffee? Want to switch to a healthier but still an easy option to satisfy your daily caffeine intake? This article is for you!
Instant coffee is quite simple to make and it is a good way to start the day especially if you do not have much time to brew coffee. However, there is a quick method of making daily coffee that will not take much of your time and it will allow you to taste the takeaway coffee from coffee shops in the comfort of your own home.
I introduce you the moka pot.
The moka pot was invented by an Italian engineer Alfonzo Bialetti. Dating back to 1918, this invention has become a daily object in most Italian houses because of its practical and non-expensive aspects.
Here are the steps of making good quality coffee daily:
- Boil some water in a classic kettle.
- Pour it into the boiler of the moka pot.
- Insert the funnel in the boiler and add the coffee on it.
- Close the kettle of the moka pot which acts as a lid as well.
- Put it on the stove and wait for the coffee to rise inside the kettle.
Tip: You can also not boil the water beforehand but it would take a bit more time to boil by itself on the stove.
With these steps, your good quality coffee is ready in less than 5 minutes!
Here is a video showing these 5 steps;