Summer is four months away, ladies if you are struggling or looking for ways to get the summer body we got you covered. We are going to reveal to you easy steps to go about getting the desired body shape within the period of 4 months and get optimum result and what gym to go in Ireland. All this will be explained in 5 steps.
- Drink lots of water: your body need more than the normal 8 glass of water daily to function properly during exercising, ”Drink 17 to 20 ounce of water 2 to 3 hours before you start exercising, drink 8 ounce of water 20 to 30 minutes before you start exercising during your warm up, drink 7 to 10 ounces of water everyday 10 to 20 minutes during exercise, drink 8 ounces of water no more than 30 minutes after you excises” according to Pinola, M. And all this will vary according to individual’s age, and body weight. Drinking this much water helps you stay hydrated throughout your workout.
- Eat right: your food should consist of lots of fruits and vegetables, you should also eat the right amount of protein, fats and carbohydrates. Eat healthy fats like Avocado, olives, hazelnuts, sesame seed, and peanut oil. Also eat healthy carbohydrates like whole wheat, brown rice, rye and barley. Eating all this is beneficial and really healthy for the body, thereby making the summer body process easier and effective. Eat small portions of food to avoid bloating because they can be so uncomfortable.
- Exercise regularly: during winter it can be hard to lose that extra weight because of the cold weather, but little things like dancing passionately is a form of exercise which can help break out sweat thereby burning some calories and it’s also easy because it’s like having fun and working out at the same time. Walking for a while is also a form of exercise, instead of taking the bus for a short distance you should walk instead; calories can also be burnt this way. Also go jogging; this is a great way to lose some weight, while jogging listen to song that will motivate you and keep you happy and going rather than songs that will make you sad and gloomy(Adele- someone like you). Going to the gym is one of the best ways to lose weight or get into shape because you have instructors, diet plan, progress chart and regimen to make the weight loose process easier and faster.
- Get good rest: for the brain and body to work properly a good rest is needed. Don’t stay up all night partying and taking alcohol wen u have to exercise the next day. Find a way to balance having fun, exercising and resting and your body will obey you. Limit the alcohol intake and pay attention to the type of alcohol you take because it’s not good for your body. Beer is filled with calories, whiskey and rum have lots of added sugar which is not good for the body.
- Gym centers in Dublin: Crunch Fitness Temple Bar, Dublin 1; Ben Dunne Gyms, Dublin 1; Iveagh Fitness Club, Dublin 8; Fitlinks Fitness, Dublin 10; YMCA gym, Dublin 2; 1escape Health Club, Dublin 7, FLYEfit, Dublin 2.
Getting good rest, drinking water regularly, doing exercise, eating healthy and going to the gym regularly within the period of four months before summer will give you the summer body you’ve always wanted.