This white chocolate Cheesecake is a quick and simple dessert which will no doubt impress visitors. The combination of the tart raspberries and sweet rich chocolate cheesecake makes for a fantastic combination.
With very basic ingredients this is a very cost effective recipe for number of servings you get from the cheesecake. You can keep costs down by using own brand products or even buying the ingredients in a discount retailer.
White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 180g digestive biscuits
- 50g melted butter
- 400g cream cheese
- 60g Icing sugar
- Zest and juice of half a lemon
- 300g white chocolate
- 200g fresh raspberries
- Crush the biscuits in a plastic bag and then combine with the melted butter
- Flatten into the base of a springform tin with the base of a wine glass
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set
- Meanwhile break up the white chocolate and melt in a bowl over a pot of simmering water
- Once melted take off the heat and allow to cool
- Using an electric whisk beat the cream cheese, cream icing sugar and lemon juice together
- Pour in the melted chocolate and combine together
- Sprinkle the fresh raspberries over the base of the cheesecake and layer over the cream cheese mixture
- Smooth the top and refrigerate for two to three hours until set
- Serve with a sprig of mint and some extra raspberries
For similar recipes visit Beyond The Wild Garden.