Being a girl is GREAT…. most of the time. The clothes, the make-up, the silly talk- but behind the scenes it’s not all fun and games. The struggle is real ladies. Men will never understand the pain and stress that goes into looking half normal on a daily basis, and the pain and suffering that looking half normal causes….we deserve a medal for the annoying stuff we deal with.
1. When you cut your leg while shaving
It bleeds for what seems like a life time and there’s that brief moment where you think you’re going to die. But then the real issue sets in…your fake tan won’t go over that cut now. UGH!
2. When you just painted your nails and you think they’re dry but when you go to check you end up smudging them
…so you have to start again. Is there anything more annoying? I think not. (First World Problems…)
3. When you look in the mirror and realise you have lipstick all over your teeth and no-one told you
…why wouldn’t anyone tell me? Bitches…
4. When you’re wearing heels and they betray you by nearly breaking your ankle
5. When your favourite bobbin snaps
You don’t only experience the loss of your favourite and ol’ reliable bobbin, but you also have to deal with the pain it just caused you by slapping you on the wrist.
6. When you manage one side of your winged eyeliner but the other side looks like you did it in the dark
That’s it…I’ll never be able to get it, I’m not going out anymore…
7. When you have to run but you’re not wearing a sports bra
Mother of GOD this hurts!
8. When you shave your bikini line and hope you’ll get no bumps
….but you always get bumps. FFS…
Visible panty line…this is why thongs were invented. Oh the embarrassment…
10. Unwanted hair in general
Moustache, legs, under arms, arms, legs- you name it, we’ve got it. Not only is it annoying and sore to get rid of it all, it’s expensive as hell AND it grows back…ugh…
This is just a short list there is SO much more, but I think some needs to be left to the imagination…periods anyone? Thought so.
The Circular asked a group of girls about the things that annoy them the most about being girls. The conversation caused a lot of stir with everyone having an opinion on the issue. The main causes of annoyance came from: periods, putting tan on your back, forms of contraception and having to wax!