Do you know the feeling of craving for chocolate ? I do! But as a student in Griffith College, my kitchen supplies are quite poor so I can’t bake an entire pan of brownies to satisfy my desire. If you’re having the same problem follow this recipe : a very easy and cheap Nutella mug cake which can be made out of most of the stuff you have in your cupboard!
This is pretty easy, you only need : a mug, a fork, a tablespoon, a microwave and five minutes of your time!
Ingredients : (for 1 mug cake)
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 1 tbsp of melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 and a half tbsp of Nutella
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour and suggar.
- Add the egg and mix with the fork.
- Add milk and butter (or oil) and Nutella.
- Mix with the fork until the dough became a nice smooth mixture.
- Pour it into a microwave-safe mug.
- Cook into the microwave for 80 seconds.
You can add a tbsp of peanutbutter, (or chocolate chips, or fresh hazelnuts) in the middle of your mugcake, just before putting it into the microwave.
Wait just a minute and enjoy!
Yesterday, February 5th 2015, was the World Nutella Day! If you have forgotten to celebrate it, it’s time to do it, better late than never!