Guinness is the beer produced in Ireland.
I guess everyone has drank it before, but have you ever thought of Guinness can also use in cooking?
The following is the recipe of chicken with Guinness.
(You can use any different parts of chickens, for example, chicken wings and drum sticks, which suits your own preference)
Soya Sauce (Optional, and you can choose any other brand of soya sauce)
Black pepper (Optional)
1. Put the chicken into the container and season it with a tiny amount of soya sauce and crushed black pepper and one tin of Guinness for at least 30 minutes.
Remarks: The longer time it left for soaking, the greater taste and the tender meat would result.
2. Heat the frying pan and put adequate amount of oil before putting the chicken.
3. Fry the skin part of the chicken until it shows golden colour.
4. Flip over the chicken and keep frying it, add the seasoning (Guinness mixture) to the pan constantly when the meat looks dried.
5. Pour Guinness seasoning into the pan and leave it cook for about 20 minutes in low heat.
I have pre-made the potato as the side dish, you can make it up with anything you like: vegetables, chips or any other you can think of.
The Guinness chicken dish is ready to eat!
Enjoy a pint of Guinness with the whole Guinness meal tonight!