1. Finding a perfect partner. There’s a difference between making something a priority and having an obsession or fantasy. No one wants to be the Captain of the dating world.
- When you like a guy, and your friends have stories about him or heard something negative about him then you need to rethink your thinking. Well your friends need to get along with your new-found love.
- Work on your gaydar. It’ll make your life much easier.
- Boyfriends have little annoying habits. sometimes they have small behaviours that show a lack of respect.
- Stop worrying about potential Lovers rejecting you for being too fat, too short, too any of that nonsense. People who simply are picky about others don’t fit in your life. The sooner you ex them out of your life, the happier you’ll be.
- Go to movies alone. Also to museums, parks and concerts. When your part of a couple, you miss being free and not caring about what someone else thinks. Being unattached means not having to compromise on your plans or fitting them into your plan.
- Your first date is not your marriage. It’s just a chance for a second date. No one ever fell in love while talking about every single moment of their first date.
Just a few guidelines to find Mr or Miss Right.