1. Stop Being Scared to Make a Mistake
There is a trail of failures behind every success story.
2. Stop Beating Yourself Up Over Old Mistakes
It’s better to say “Oh no!” than “What if?”
3. Stop Trying to Buy Yourself Happiness
There are more important things than money and material objects. Like cake.
4. Stop Acting Like Everything is Fine When It Isn’t
You would be amazed at what might happen if you knock on a door or make a phone call to speak out about a problem you have.
5. Stop Trying to do Everything for Everyone
Try doing things for yourself. Then, if you have time left over, help everyone else out.
6. Stop Following the Path of Least Resistance
Nothing magnificent ever came from the inside of a comfort zone.
7. Stop Trying to Make Things Perfect
There’s no such thing.
8. Stop Doing the Same Things Over and Over Again Without Giving Yourself a Break
Life would become monotonous, spice it up a little every now and then! What’s the worst that could happen?
9. Stop Putting Your Own Needs on the Back-burner
It’s like when you’re on a plane and the air-hostess is telling you what to do in an emergency; put your own mask on before attending to children or others. How can you be expected to be of use to anybody if you’re not safe and well to begin with?
10. Stop Lying to Yourself
Lying to yourself breeds self-loathing and an inability to be comfortable when alone.
11. Stop Spending Time with the Wrong People
They’ll change you for the worse.
12. Stop Trying to be Someone You’re Not
What’s the point of making a duplicate of someone’s personality? They already exist, the world needs the real you to keep it interesting.
13. Stop Holding Onto Your Pain from the Past
It will kill you slowly.
14. Stop Depending on Others to Make You Happy
Self-respect and enjoying your own company is the key to happiness.
15. Stop Allowing Yourself to be Idle
You know there are adventures to be had, people to be met, things to be done, classes to go to etc., so go do it! You have the rest of your life to be idle if you so choose.